Today’s enterprises need a solution that extends well beyond the capabilities of a traditional PACS, one that unifies imaging data across the enterprise to support clinical collaboration, workflow efficiency, and more-informed decision making. To be effective and overcome traditional industry obstacles, PACS solutions must evolve to function as comprehensive enterprise imaging systems. Synapse® PACS is that solution.
Server-side technology is ideal for any enterprise, especially growing organizations. That is why Fujifilm chose server-side image rendering technology as the architectural backbone for Synapse PACS. The solution provides more inherent functionality for more professionals across more departments than ever before. With the introduction of Synapse 7x, enterprise imaging data can be unified through a single diagnostic viewer, bringing extensive imaging access, standardized workflows, and enhanced care coordination to your enterprise.
Fujifilm is dedicated to continuous imaging innovation, now and in the future. Designed with this in mind, Synapse PACS is conducive to growth and is equipped with an architecture that is ideal for artificial intelligence. With the introduction of REiLI®, Fujifilm’s AI-enabled platform, Synapse PACS ventures into an amazing new realm of enterprise imaging opportunities.
With features that overcome current clinical, technological, and regulatory challenges, Synapse PACS provides the on-demand access, secure design, and comprehensive enterprise imaging tools that benefit today’s organizations.
Comprehensive enterprise imaging
- Share data throughout the Synapse Enterprise Imaging portfolio and integrate with third-party vendors to promote the free and secure flow of imaging information.
- Manage unique imaging needs beyond radiology and cardiology to display widespread DICOM and non-DICOM imaging data.
- Transform workflows and prepare for an AI-driven future through convergence with Fujifilm’s AI-enabled platform, REiLI.
- Eliminate the need to download software for image display with a zero-download viewer.
- Keep protected health information (PHI) off the workstation.
- Run Synapse PACS on Synapse Cloud Services infrastructure or on your own dedicated cloud, hardware, or virtualized environment, allowing for scalable deployments without risking vulnerability.
Enhanced productivity and efficiency
- Save time and streamline workflows with on-demand image viewing and interactions.
- Facilitate the completion of workflows on a single workstation using native MIP/MPR/Fusion, MG tomosynthesis, and 3D tools.
- Benefit from global worklists, enhanced interruption workflow, and simpler access to information and tools.
- Experience unfettered imaging access to the entire patient imaging record, regardless of the department in which it was acquired.
On-demand image preparation and delivery
- Prepare images for display using server power instead of workstation resources.
- Leverage broader server-side bandwidth to fluidly move large datasets across servers to deliver display-ready images for workstation transfer.
- Use optional caching tools to overcome bandwidth and latency constraints.
- Reduce workstation support requirements.
- Grant users access to the PACS application, enabling them to open the viewer directly from a web browser with no download condition.
- Bypass customary workstation updates following a PACS upgrade on the server.
AI-ready for what lies ahead
- Reduce time of image interpretation and support radiologists’ clinical decision making with computer-aided detection.
- Gain from workflow support that provides study prioritization based on findings, notification to care teams of critical results, and automation of report population.
- ImagingBiz - “Q&A: Bill Lacy on Fujifilm’s new AI-enabled enterprise PACS.”
- ImagingBiz - “Longstanding Customer-Vendor Partnership Brings Next-Generation PACS Technology to Market”’
- ImagingBiz - “A Brooklyn EMR Grows Toward Its Full Potential”
- ImagingBiz - “The ACR Education Center and Fujifilm’s Synapse: A Powerful Pairing for Training Radiologists.”
- ImagingBiz - “Wyoming Health System Installs Fujifilm’s Enterprise Imaging Portfolio and Sees Immediate Benefits.”
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.
For more information about Synapse Cardiology PACS, please complete the following form. We'll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!