Synapse Cardiology PACS
To support the entire care organization, cardiology PACS solutions must evolve to function as a comprehensive enterprise imaging system. Growing enterprises need a solution that supports interoperability, integrates with third-party software, and continuously evolves to keep pace with today’s ever-changing healthcare environment. For cardiologists, that solution must include advanced reporting capabilities that help support more informed clinical decision making. Synapse® Cardiology PACS is that solution.
Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc. adopted server-side rendering technology as the architectural backbone of Synapse Cardiology PACS. Ideal for any enterprise, especially growing organizations, the robust server-side foundation allows Synapse Cardiology PACS to function as a comprehensive enterprise imaging system—providing inherent functionality to more areas and more individuals across the organization.
With the introduction of Synapse Cardiology PACS version 7.0, Synapse Radiology and Cardiology PACS unite through one common diagnostic viewer to help improve care coordination, standardize clinical workflows, and enhance clinical decision making through greater image and information access. Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc.’s Synapse 7x further builds upon this initiative by converging Synapse Cardiology PACS, Radiology PACS, 3D Advanced Visualization, VNA, and Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc.’s AI-enabled platform REiLI® on one common viewer to help being unlimited enterprise imaging possibilities to your healthcare enterprise.
Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc. is dedicated to continuous imaging technology innovation, both now and in the future. With this in mind, Synapse Cardiology PACS’ architectural design is conducive to growth. As such, the solution is a natural fit for artificial intelligence initiatives. With the introduction of Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc.’s AI-enabled platform REiLI®, Fujifilm is merging its world-renowned imaging technology legacy with today’s cutting-edge AI innovations.
With features that overcome current clinical, technological, and regulatory challenges, Synapse Cardiology PACS provides the on-demand access, secure design, and comprehensive enterprise imaging tools that today’s organizations require.
Complete cardiac image access with Advanced Reporting
- Adult Echocardiography, including Stress Echo and Stress ECG
- Pediatric and Fetal Echocardiography
- ECG Management
- Non-Invasive Vascular
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Invasive Peripheral Vascular
- Cardiac Computed Tomography
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Comprehensive enterprise imaging
- Share data throughout the Synapse Enterprise Imaging portfolio and integrate with third-party vendors to promote the free and secure flow of imaging information.
- Manage unique imaging needs beyond radiology and cardiology to display widespread DICOM and non-DICOM imaging data.
- Transform workflows and prepare for an AI-driven future through convergence with Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A. Inc.’s AI-enabled platform, REiLI.
- Leverage existing imaging modalities spanning multiple cardiology departments to optimize equipment investments.
- Eliminate the need to download software to display images with a zero-download viewer.
- Keep protected health information (PHI) off the workstation.
- Run Synapse Cardiology PACS on Synapse Cloud Services infrastructure or on your own dedicated cloud, hardware, or virtualized environment, allowing for scalable deployments without risking vulnerability.
Enhanced productivity and efficiency
- Save time and streamline workflows with on-demand image viewing and interactions.
- Facilitate the completion of workflows on a single workstation
- Benefit from global worklists, enhanced interruption workflow, and simplified access to tools, images and information.
- Experience unfettered imaging access to the entire patient imaging record, regardless of the department in which it was acquired.
On-demand image preparation and delivery
- Prepare images for display using server power instead of workstation resources.
- Leverage broader server-side bandwidth to fluidly move large data sets across servers to deliver display-ready images for workstation transfer.
- Use optional caching tools to overcome bandwidth and latency constraints.
- Diminish workstation support needs.
- Grant users access to the PACS application, enabling them to open the viewer directly from a web browser with no download condition.
- Workstations automatically receive software revisions following a PACS upgrade on the server.
- ImagingBiz - “Q&A: Bill Lacy on Fujifilm’s new AI-enabled enterprise PACS.”
- AuntMinnie - “Next-gen visualization technology: Expanding server-side to cardiology and across the enterprise”
- ImagingBiz - “Long-Standing Customer-Vendor Partnership Brings Next-Generation PACS Technology to Market”’
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.
For more information about Synapse Cardiology PACS, please complete the following form. We'll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!