Discover how merging Fujifilm’s rich image-processing heritage with cutting-edge AI innovations can inspire a new tier of clinical confidence. Fujifilm’s AI-enabled platform REiLI uses server-side technology to seamlessly deliver machine learning algorithms through Synapse diagnostic applications to facilitate more integrated and comprehensive diagnostic workflows across the healthcare enterprise.
Fujifilm’s AI-enabled platform REiLI delivers robust machine learning algorithms through Synapse diagnostic applications to help inspire a new tier of clinical confidence across the healthcare enterprise. The open platform provides unprecedented AI insights directly within the workflow of radiologists, cardiologists, and other specialty imaging professionals, with a goal of enhancing diagnostic accuracy and efficiency.
REiLI is an integral component of Fujifilm’s overarching AI strategy, which has continued to expand across industries and throughout the world for more than 60 years. This unwavering commitment to pioneering AI innovations has solidified Fujifilm as the leading provider of progressive end-to-end medical technologies.
REiLI AI application features currently in development include:
- Region Recognition: Accurately recognizes and consistently extracts organ regions, regardless of shape deviations, image conditions, and presence or absence of disease
- Computer-aided Detection: Recognizes abnormalities and reduces image interpretation time
- Workflow Support: Optimizes study prioritization, communications alerts of AI findings, and automates report population
- ImagingBiz: Transforming Radiologist Workflow: A Q&A on Fujifilm’s REiLI Initiative
- ImagingBiz: Q&A: Bill Lacy on why radiologist excitement is growing around Fujifilm’s AI initiative
- Artificial Intelligence: Adoption in Imaging and Informatics, and Why Infrastructure Matters
- REiLI at SIIM 2019
- REiLI at RSNA 2018
- REiLI at HIMSS 2018
- Artificial Intelligence Powering Enterprise Imaging: An Educational Video Series
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.
For more information about Fujifilm REiLI, please complete the following form. We'll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!