The Amazing FDR AQRO.
Simplify your everyday mobile imaging with the FDR AQRO, a complete mini-digital x-ray system that combines the high sensitivity of Fujifilm's DR detectors and our refined image processing advancements to generate high resolution images with low patient dose.
Simple just got easier with the FDR AQRO.
Combining everything you need into one compact, portable digital x-ray system.
- Smooth maneuverability allows you to go anywhere with this ultra-compact system. At just 198 lbs., the FDR AQRO is 80% lighter than traditional mobile x-ray systems.
- Four swiveling wheel casters allow precise, easy positioning and travel in any direction, and the ability to spin the system in place in tight spaces.
- Easy positioning changes enable sequential exposures of the chest and abdomen to be acquired quickly and easily for efficient technologist workflow.
- The articulating control panel allows rotation, tilting and height adjustment for instant image confirmation from any angle.
- The small lightweight design and extended reach of the tube head allows one-hand operation for easy exam positioning.
- High-performance Li-ion battery power enables up to 12 hours of continuous use at 20 exposures/hour, 15-minute quick charge for 1 hour (20 exposures) and rapid 4-hour charging for full charge. FDR AQRO can also be used while plugged into AC power.
- The detector holder area features built-in charging and initialization, a keyed lock to safely stow your valuable detector and a tilting design for detector bagging.
- Primary surfaces are coated with Fujifilm's exclusive Hydro AG antibacterial coating, providing an added safety measure in infection controls.
- Virtual Grid™ (included standard) image processing simulates grid use for improved image quality for images acquired without a grid, and lower dose acquisition compared to grid exams.
- Dynamic Visualization™ II (included standard), our latest image processing, adjusts image quality throughout the entire exposure field based on intelligent feature and thickness recognition.
- Compatible with FDR D-EVO II and FDR ES CsI wireless detectors in standard 14x17,'' full field-of-view 17x17,'' and our unique 24x30cm size, all featuring Fujifilm's patented ISS technology and noise reduction circuitry for exceptional image quality and performance at lower dose.
Driven by Fujifilm Innovation
The FDR AQRO incorporates FDR D-EVO II or FDR ES CSI detectors which feature Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology for higher resolution images and improved dose efficiency. ISS increases sharpness and DQE by reducing scatter and blur. Fujifilm's revolutionary innovation positions its capture electronics at the tops of the crystals where data is strongest and sharpest, yielding exceptional detail and image quality at lower doses.
FDR AQRO's onboard technologist console includes Fujifilm's latest Dynamic Visualization II image processing upgrade, which automatically recognizes thickness and density characteristics to adapt the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field, producing exceptional images with higher detail and contrast levels, and providing improved window and leveling capability for diagnosis in PACS.
Additional advanced functions include:
- Dynamic Visualization™ II (included standard): Our latest evolution in image processing. Dynamic Visualization II processing uses Artificial Intelligence for auto recognition of bone, anatomy characteristics, and orthopedic hardware. This image processing software intelligently adapts image contrast and density, based on image, thickness and structural recognition. It improves uniformity in both dense and thin regions for challenging images, for large anatomy and patients, or any low dose or low penetration exams.
- Virtual Grid (included standard): processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity and reduce dose by as much as 50% and reduce dose by as much as 50% for images acquired without a grid. Useful in portable exams: simplifies acquisition and positioning, and eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates repeats caused from misalignment factors associated with physical grids
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Can be applied to all body parts,* including chest, abdomen, head, spine, pelvis, upper and lower extremities.
- Shortcuts for browser-based RIS and PACS from the mobile console provide valuable convenience and simplify technologist workflow.
The onboard, full-featured technologist console provides immediate image previews, dose tracking and exposure and deviation index features, in addition to a host of image manipulation and workflow tools. A double-click magnification feature gives technologists the ability to zoom full screen and toggle edge enhancement to better view PICC lines and detect patient movement. Count on fast, reliable wireless worklist updates and transmission to PACS.
*Excluding breast imaging.
FDR AQRO Overview
Introducing Fujifilm's FDR AQRO at RSNA 2016
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.