FDR D-EVO III
World's first glass-free and lightest DR detector with Fujifilm's patented ISS!*
Introducing the revolutionary, ultra-lightweight, form meets function design of FDR D-EVO III
FDR D-EVO III features an innovative Fujifilm flexible film-based capture circuitry layer engineered to help reduce signal blur, and provide excellent DQE and dose performance. Eliminating the conventional glass panel layer inside significantly reduces the weight of the 14-17" detector to just 4 lbs. and improves durability. FDR D-EVO III retains all of the innovative benefits of its predecessor FDR D-EVO II such as ISS, tapered edges, Hydro AG antibacterial coating, memory mode, and more. If you already own FDR D-EVO II, no worries transitioning is easy, this latest model is compatible with all of the same accessories; cable, docking stand, charger, batteries.
(*FDR D-EVO III is currently the world’s first glass-free and world’s lightest DR detector based on the standard 14x17” size)
FDR D-EVO III Video
- Even more tapered and rounded edges make it easier to slide under the patient and easier to grip the detector from flat surfaces
- Magnesium alloy casing is extremely lightweight & durable
- Built-in image memory capability simplifies trauma image acquisition and on-demand sharing for remote environments
- Smooth sealed surfaces lock out moisture (IPX-6 rating) and simplify disinfection wipe downs
- Fujifilm's exclusive Hydro AG™ regenerative antibacterial silver-ion coating is 99.99% effective against most common bacteria, 100 times* more effective than traditional coatings and 10,000 times* more effective than surfaces with no coating
- Fujifilm's exclusive detector innovations improve image quality and dose efficiency through refined Dynamic Visualization™ processing combined with patented ISS technology and noise reduction circuitry
FDR D-EVO III Sizes
*Based on residual bacteria counts
FDR D-EVO III 14x17''
Instantly upgrade to DR productivity, image quality and dose efficiency
Fujifilm's FDR D-EVO III 14x17" GOS (14G) DR detector is lightweight and rugged. Its standard size easily fits existing detector trays and holders. The smooth sealed surfaces lock out moisture, and the tough magnesium alloy casing combined with elimination of the traditional glass substrate layer inside makes FDR D-EVO III durable and more resistant to impact than ever before. Rapid preview and cycle times help to improve exam efficiency for the technologist and help provide a better patient experience. FDR D-EVO III is perfect for busy environments such as ED, OR and trauma, and wherever speed to diagnosis is critical.
- Ultra-lightweight: just 4 lbs.
- Tapered comfort edges for easy positioning and grasping from behind patient
- Fujifilm's exclusive Hydro AG antibacterial coating on the detector's outer surfaces
- Durable: World's highest distributed load resistance, 683 lb.
- IPX-6 fluid resistance rating and IPX-5 dust particle rating
- Fast, 1-3 sec. preview, 8-10 sec. cycle time
- Exceptional imaging with improved dose efficiency
- Patented ISS circuitry technology improves DQE and MTF*
- Fits standard table and upright bucky trays and cassette holders
- Built-in memory allows immediate image acquisition for trauma, and sharing with mobiles and other rooms
- Extended battery life – up to 36 hrs. standby time with deep sleep mode
- Multi-charger holds up to 2 spare batteries
*compared to traditional DR capture circuitry designs
FDR D-EVO III 17x17''
Better workflow with a dedicated 17x17" panel
Fujifilm's 17x17" GOS (17G) digital x-ray detector is designed to fit standard upright and table devices to provide DR images with the maximized field of view that was traditionally only available with high-end, fixed detector systems. The 17x17 detector is ideal for chest and other wide field of view anatomy, upright exams, and is especially helpful for large patients. The full-field size helps improve exam efficiency, simplify patient positioning and minimize retakes due to positioning cut-off. Improved sharpness and DQE make fine details and hairline fractures easier to visualize.
- Ultra-lightweight: just 4.6 lbs.
- Exclusive Hydro AG antibacterial coating
- Durable, lightweight and rigid magnesium alloy casing
- IPX-6 fluid resistance and IPX-5 dust particle ratings
- Exceptional imaging with improved dose efficiency
- Maximized field of view, perfect for chest and hip exams
- Great for use in two-detector rooms
- Fits standard buckys trays and holders
- Auto-trimming for off-center imaging
- New Memory Mode allows on-demand sharing with any x-ray room or mobile
- Extended battery life - up to 36 hrs standby time with deep sleep mode
- Multi-charger holds up to 2 batteries
- Color-coded LEDs confirm centering, connectivity, status and more
- All FDR D-EVO III models use the same battery type and can be used corded or wireless
- Additional Detectors and sizes
- Spare Batteries
- Table-top Battery Charger (2-slot)
- Detector Docking Stand
- Grid Caps and/or Virtual Grid simulation software
- Advanced Image Processing Software
- Portable FDR Flex kit
- DR Detector Room Retrofits
- Integrated DR Rooms
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.