Fujifilm is committed to continually delivering value from innovation. We are proud to introduce our latest contribution to radiology and oncology treatment planning―a CT solution designed to provide unparalleled precision and accuracy for fast decision making and a streamlined workflow.
Advanced CT with unparalleled precision, accuracy, and reliability.
With more than 85 years of imaging innovation and more than 50 years of OEM imaging technology experience, Fujifilm and Analogic have joined forces to offer the latest contribution to radiology and oncology treatment planning ― the Persona CT 85cm CT System, a revolutionary solution offering a scalable platform with high-sensitivity image acquisition technologies designed to streamline workflow and enhance confidence for both patient and provider, every step of the way.
- Advanced automated dose optimization by design
- Synchronized dose lowering acquisition technologies
- Refined image processing with artificial intelligence
- 85cm big bore brings added comfort for every exam and patient size
- Fast acquisition enhances patient treatment and experiences
- Easy operation improves workflow, speed and accuracy
Reliability in action.
- Exceptional image quality and dose reduction made possible by a low noise acquisition system and intelligent image processing
- Simplified modular design, engineered to maximize reliability and streamline maintenance
- Advanced applications powered by Fujifilm's world-class Synapse® 3D
- Versatility and protocols to expand to the latest emerging procedures
- Specialized 3D tools for coronary, brain, respiratory, orthopedics, whole body and more
Read about the unveiling of the Persona CT System at ASTRO 2018.
Watch our video to learn more about the all-new Persona CT System.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.